Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Friday, September 29, 2006

In Case You Missed It...

Which I did and couldn't post as I don't have internet service at the house for now...

So, Screech has a threatened us with a sex tape, huh? Well, it's nice to know he's finally gonna get him some and document it for prosperity. Mind you, it could be the only time he ever gets it, so we should be happy for him.

It turns out that Robert Downey, Jr. will play Iron Man on the big screen. Truthfully, this should be pretty cool as Tony Stark was a alcoholic and Downey with his past problems make it good fit. I wish I could find a good joke for that one, but I can't think of one at the moment. Your best punch line gets a mention on Sunday, so work on it people!

New Shows I Love:
Heroes
Studio 60
Shows I'm Still Loving:
My Name Is Earl
The Office
Smallville
Boston Legal ("DENNY CRANE!")
Show I never saw until now and thought to myself what the hell am I doing watching this and as laughing at the end:
Gilmore Girls (I now sadly have a crush on Lauren Graham)

Speaking of shows, looks like folks got all bent out of shape about "Survivor" for nothing now, huh?

And finally in TV news, it looks as though Chevy Chase is making a comeback. Sadly, it's by playing Mel Gibson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home