Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Good Cloning And You

Well, after months of speculation on whether they did or didn't do it, here's the outcome. I mean we could say that Suri was cloned with with something Thetan or whatever. Or she could be the work of Lucasfilm. But really, this kids just don't look right. I've seen kids with full heads of hair before, but nothing like looks like it canme from Bosely Medical. It's like they snatched the hair from Sy Sperling. This is not a baby...This is a fifty five year old insurance agent after a Boilermaker.

Tommy, you got some 'splainin' to do.

UPDATE This just in. My freind Vic Thomas from Magic 103.9 in Savannah says it's really Herve Villichez. He said I could use that if I gave him a plug that he's on seven to midnight weekdays. He wins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home