Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Geeks In A Theater

I just got word that "Snakes On A Plane" will be be shown across the country this Thirsday night around around ten to get the jump on the weekend box office and attept to be come the number one film. That sounds like a good idea and I plan on going at that time. If you live here in the Savannah area and would like to check it out together, drop me a line in the commentsa nd we can get a SoaP party going. I'll also try to have a review up of the event (I say "event" after all the fan hype) as it won't be screened for movie critics beforehand. Which really doesn't matter at this point. New Line obviously has made this for fans and fans alone it seems and is selling it as a cultural phenominon in ads. I say, bring on the snakes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home