Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Friday, July 21, 2006

HOW HOT WAS IT?

It was so hot today...

President Bush spoke at an NAACP convention for the cold reception.

Speaking of which, why is it he had to speak so loudly there? Did he think talking like a Black baptist pastor was gonna help him there? If he'd have had Deacon Cheney there to back him up with a couple of "amens" and a "preach, brotha" here and there, it might have gone better. Y'all know what I'm talking 'bout.

Right?

Damn, I need some more Black people reading this sometimes.

Oh well, here's George in a little bit from The Daily Show with someone else giving him the cold shoulder. See how I did that? I worked it all the way back to the joke. Watch out, Colbert. I'm gunning for your gig, boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home