Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Friday, July 28, 2006

HIp Hop, Hippity-Hop, You Just Don't Stop

The easy way to do a blog these days is to just post a video clip and be done with it. So just to keep me on my toes, I do the Sam-a-rama Sunday Magazine. Don't you like days like that? Just sitting around the house on a Sunday and just purousing the paper? Well, that's why I'm doing them for folks like you. Ths Sunday is no different. Because I'll be telling you about how I spent my Friday night wtih Hip Hop legends Kurtis Blow, Big Daddy Kane, The Sugar Hill Gang and more during their stop in Savannah for the Back In The Day Tour. If I'm lucky, I'll have some accompaning photos to go along with it, along with the usual mess I do. I am really excied about tonight, since I haven't been to a show in a bit and to see some of my rap heroes takes me back. Way back. Anyways, wish you guys were here for it just to see me with a Kangol on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home