Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

SAM 1,000!

Okay, here we go. My 1,000th post. Let's see, what are we to talk about today? Something signifigant to show how much has improved around here. Hmmm...Well, there's, ummm..

Okay, give me a moment.


Crap. I got nothing. Wait, I got something. Hold on...

lalalala...I knew I put it around here somewhere. OOOOOH, a salami sandwich.

Wait...how'd that photo of a naked Kate Bosworth get there?

Okay, here we go. I've been getting alot of Google hits lately for "Monkey Down", a bit that Steve Harvey did on his morning show last week. In case you missed it, it ran again this morning and it was just as funny the first time. As for them posting the bit to their site, it's a wait and see thing and I'll link to it as soon as I find out. I actually recorded it here in the studio for station use, but I won't be able to add it to my own Real Sam Johnson Radio Show podcast this week, as I don't have the licence to air it. I think that Steve and his gang know just how popular the bit it, so expect it to pop up somewhere soon.

Okay, so that should do it for that. Look, I'm modest enough as it is, alright? Just thanks to everybody for reading and maybe we can get another thousand outta me. If we got anything out of this post today, the searches for "Monkey Down" and "naked Kate Bosworth" oughta run the hit counter crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home