Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Sunday, June 25, 2006

The Real Sam Johnson Radio Show II-Electric Boogaloo


The second edition or The RSJSRS is now up and ready to rock. I've got some cool tunes from Matthew Sweet, Eric B. and Rakim, The Young Rascals, Pizzacato Five and more. Plus, what do these two have to do with the show? You'll have to listen in to find out by just downloading here.

While I'm here, I may as well get this out of the way, as I don't have the internet at the house right now, the car is acting up and I have no clue if I'm gonna be able to make it back and forth to work, nonetheless dialysis. We're coming up on our third anniversary on the 29th this month here and I just wanted to say "thanks" once again to all of you for coming around. I've already sucked up enough this month and I kinda think that once is enough. But not enough to say that you guys have been great. So, stay tuned...Hopefully the best is yet to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home