Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Friday, June 09, 2006

The King Of Comedy

Okay, so here's what I was supposed to talk about earlier today, but was too busy to do so. For the next few weeks, I've been at work very, VERY early in the morning running the local feed for The Steve Harvey Morning Show. I'm not really a morning person, but I've run my fair share of a.m. shows, plus if you've ever seen the man in action, other than his first tv show (which watered the man down a bit), he's one of the funniest guys around. On Monday morning during my very first show, Steve and his sidekick "Nephew Tommy" did a bit called "Monkey Down", a hilarious version of a true story where a monkey was attacked and eaten after harrasing bears at a zoo. The bit was improved, but it had me laughing hard at 7 in the morning, which NEVER happens. So, if the show is on in your city, give it a try. It's not shock radio and for most of you, it's a little different. But give Steve Harvey a try. I promise you'll go to work with a smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home