Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Thursday, June 08, 2006

I Was Only Kidding...

I've been busy as of late and haven't had the chance to post. I'll tell you why on Friday. But, while I have the chance, I did find out that Weird Al Yankovic is back after being away for a while, either taking time off or waiting for the perfect song to parody. He's got one with "You're Pitiful", wich is a take on "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt. I thought the original was okay, but Al takes it over the top as usual. The cool thing of it all is that you can download the MP3 for free here, here, here, here, or at Al's own site. Hopefully, the video for Al's version won't follow Blunt's vision. I'm not sure I wanna see Al naked jumping off a cliff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home