Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Friday, June 30, 2006


From an online quiz I took a couple of years ago...

"You are Form 0, Phoenix: The Eternal." And The Phoenix's cycle had reachedzenith, so he consumed himself in fire. He emerged from his own ashes, to be forever immortal."Some examples of the Phoenix Form are Quetzalcoatl(Aztec), Shiva (Indian), and Ra-Atum(Egyptian).The Phoenix is associated with the concept of life,the number 0, and the element of fire. His sign is the eclipsed sun.As a member of Form 0, you are a determined individual. You tend to keep your sense of optomism, even through tough times and have apositive outlook on most situations. You have a way of looking at going through life as a journey that you can constantly learn from. Phoenixes are the best friends to have because they cheer people up easily."

Here's the truth...I've been taken out of the game due to way to many problems going on right now, more personal than physical this time. I've jumped a lot of hurdles the past few months, but this one is devistating. So, for the time being, I won't be posting for a good while. Believe me, I'd have jumped all over The View Wars the moment I heard about Star leaving and actually that was the best news I heard all week (not that I watch, mind you). But right now, I have a major situation that's gonna take some time to work out. But, never fear. I do hope to keep up with The Real Sam Johnson Radio Show podcasts as much as I can, time permitting. Please support the sites in the blogroll for me and bookmark my site and keep checking back in often, as you may never know when I may sneak onto someone's PC or laptop and see howe you're doing or drop a cartoon on you. Oh, and send me an email once in awhile. It wouldn't hurt you to do that.

What I'm trying to say without crying is I'm gonna miss you guys while I'm gone. You all know how I feel about you. But don't worry. Like the Phoenix of old, I shall arise. That is a promise.

Keep your noses clean till I get back, okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home