Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Friday, May 12, 2006

"Thank you, Mask Man."

Sorry for not posting after the poll. It's really been a long week and I wanted folks to check out the results, as I thought this was some good comments I wrote. Hey, once in awhile, I need my ego stroked and after the week I've had, I need good vibes going. Which is why I do this blog. If I can get at least one person having a laugh and I find out about it, it makes me feel alot better about life. Everybody needs a good laugh, right? So, I thought I'd pass this video along I found. I don't know if any of you older than twenty-five remember the show "Night Flight" on the USA Network before it became the home to "Monk" (what a great show that is) , but it ran great clips and shorts on Friday and Saturday nights. Very short attention span stuff. But, some great stuff ran on the show, including "Dynamen" (coming soon!), "J-Men Forever" and the following. It's an animated short from Lenny Bruce called "Thank You, Mask Man", which tells why The Lone Ranger never stuck around after saving the day. Just to let you know, it does have the bad words, if you know of Bruce's work, and very politically incorrect, so keep the kids out of the room for this one. Still, I'm showing this the way "Night Flight" did, unedited and no apologies. Still, I hope you get a good laugh out of this as I did over twenty years ago, sitting in front of the tube at three in the morning.

REMEMBER, THIS HAS DIRTY WORDS AND TWISTED STUFF! VIEWER DISRESSION IS ADVISED!



And speaking of inncorrectness, next week I'm gonna talk about "Amos & Andy". I'm just warning you sensitive folks now before you freak out that I've been hacked. It's all good. Believe me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home