Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Sunday, May 28, 2006

A Reason For Me To Get Out Of Radio

From Ananova...

Radio DJ sacked for sexy outfits
A female radio presenter has been sacked - for dressing too sexily on air.
The 25-year-old DJ, known as Lady Ray, is now taking Radio Bremen to an industrial tribunal.
She said: "My boss told me that my skirts were too short and my tops too low.
"But I don't understand it, it's not as if any of the listeners can see me and my breasts don't speak into the microphone."
She is claiming damages for unfair dismissal.


See, now this is ridiculous. I don't know about the rest of the DJ's out there, but they're lucky around there I even put on a pair of pants when I walk into the studio these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home