Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

"Let me hear you say it. Just once."

I just got word that I'll be going into the hospital around 5:30 a.m., which means I need to get some sleep early tonight. So, I won't return here until late Thursday/Friday. Keep on voting for the Most Unsexiest Woman though, as the poll ends on Sunday evening. I do know that it's neck and neck with a couple of the names and we need a clear winner here. However, there was one good thing that's come out of the day with all the craziness going on. The full trailer for "Superman Returns" has finally been released online. Keven Spacey is a very scary Lex Luthor. As for Brandon Routh, he may make you forget all about ol' whatshisname on "Smallville" as we have a Superman for the 21st century. The flying alone sold it for me. I'll be the one in the mid section of the theater, making swooping noises with a Justice League action figure.

See you when I get back.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home