Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Holy Degeneres, Batwoman! (I complain about camp tltles like this when it comes to comics, but I couldn't think of a good one. Sorry.)

Now that DC Comics has "Infinite Crisis" out of the way, they now have a new crisis to deal with. The New York Daily News has published a story about the new Batwoman being a lesbian. I don't think there's anything wrong with it. If anything, fanboys around the comics world are already saying that the character is just one more woman that will never go out with them.

Thank you. I'm here all week. Enjoy the shrimp special, everyone!

UPDATE: I just made Slate's roundup of daily blogger chatter with this joke. BWAAAH HAAAA HAAA! World domination has finally begun!

Sorry. Just stroking the id. Thanks, Slate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home