Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Thursday, April 13, 2006

What Had Happened Was...

I did not have the surgery on Wednesday. I wish I did now. Instead, my potassium was way to high and it wouldn't have been safe for me to be under anesthesia, so they put in a new catheter into my chest, to replace the one that was taken out last week so I can use the graft in my arm.
As you can quite imagine, I'm not really happy and my chest hurts. I'll finally go under the knife on Friday, but right now I just wanna...

Well, I can't think of anything right now. But thanks for caring.

Oh, and cereal wise, it's a tie for me. Presweetened, it's Post Sugar Crisp (not "Super Crisp") and non sweetened, it's Cheerios. Everybody loves those little letter O's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home