Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

AND DA WINNAH IS......

It looks as though Sam Stephens and the gang beat out the Coco Beach Crew, with a vote of 70%. Congrats to Ivan and everyone who voted. All five of you. Oh, as for the other battle, my vote goes to...


BAILEY QUARTERS. You know what they say about girls with glasses.


One more thing...Tonight I do the very first Sam-a-rama podcast. Just twarn you ahead of time, there will be some curse words and some crazy talk in there, but in all, I think it'll be fun, but not for kids under 17. I should have it up by this Thursday hopefully. I 'll let you know how it progresses. Wish me luck.

Oh, and if you may have noticed, the comments have somehow disappeared somehow. Thank you, Haloscan. Anyways, if you have a comment on this post, leave it in the post below and I'll get it. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home