Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Saturday, April 08, 2006

All Dang Cattywampus 'Round Here

I'm not sure how it happened, but the site has gotten all wonky, knocking out Carl and a few other components here, if you'll notice. I won't be able to fix it until Monday, so please bear with me. Until then, here's a joke I got from Gilbert Godfried, who now has a blog ( thanks for the heads up, Mark.) Just imagining him telling the joke makes it that much funnier.

A man goes into a talent agent's office. He says "I got a really great act here." He reaches into his pocket and takes out a mouse. Then he reaches into his pocket again and takes out a little miniature piano. He reaches into his pocket again and takes out a cockroach. The mouse starts playing the piano and the cockroach sings.

After this goes on for a while, the agent jumps up and yells "Get the hell out of my office!" The man asks "Why?" The agent says "What do you take me for, an idiot? That roach can't sing. The mouse is a ventriloquist."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home