Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Sunday, March 26, 2006

YO, Homeys!

I'm playing catch up with some of the blogs and sites posted to your left. I honestly haven't been to a few of them as of late, but still support them nonetheless, although there is a couple there that hasn't updated in a dog's age. Still it's good to see them atill up and running. If you get a chance, stop by and see them in their glory and tell 'em I snet you along. I know they'll be happy to see you. Oh, and leave 'em a comment or two. They'll like that.

Oh, and before I go...I know I must have mentioned this waaaay back, but Billy Ingram at TV Party has a wonderful piece on the history of Amos and Andy. Now, why do I mention this again when I may have talked abou it before? Becuase it's an interesting story and A&A was a wonderful show that's no worse that what UPN runs these days. It's also interesting to note that there's now an off Broadway play that celebrates the radio and television show. I hope that one day we can get the stigma off and enjoy it for what it was. A very funny show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home