Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Thursday, March 23, 2006

"What Would You Do?"

Did anyone catch Primetime Live on ABC Thursday night with their expose' on what would folks do about racists cabbies? Especially when they got to the fair and lovely city where I live, Savannah, Georgia? Even when they got to the one assmunch who wanted to go hunting Hispanics and hated those dreaded n******? Good reporting from John Quinones. I thought it was great to show that there's still racism here in this town, even though it's not as rampant as it once was while ago.

When I say "a while ago" by the way, I means that I haven't heard any crap in the past couple of weeks, so it's all clear.

As for the redneck, backwoods assmunch...This is a warning. This town is 55% black in a city of over 150, 000. I don't even want to get into how many Hispanics are here now, but I know that a lot of them live on the Southside of town. But, if were you, I'd split. Real quick, homey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home