Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Saturday, March 18, 2006

SNAKES ON A DAMN PLANE!

Months back, I was searching the web for topics and found out about a little film called "Snakes On A Plane", starring Samuel L. Jackson and the hero who has to deal with...snakes on a plane. I was one of the first on the internet to talk about said film and I'm damn proud of it. I call it a crowning achivement on my part. Since then, there's been loads of coverage about a movie that hasn't even been released yet. I'll bet the the comapny that produced this flick has got to lovin' the publicity on all of this, just for the mention of the title alone...

SNAKES ON A PLANE. So simple, yet it says alot about the movie.

Well, finally we get to see some clips from the film, which could be huge. I can't wait to see Mace Shaft put a beatdown on a python. Maybe a Black Mamba. Why? Because there are snakes on a plane.

I can't wait to see "Monkeys On A Bus".

And once again, the above photo is not me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home