Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Monday, March 27, 2006

Sam-a-rama: The Podcast!

I'm just gonna talk about this now, because I'm hyped up about it.

Next week, I'm going in the studio to tape the very first Sam-a-rama podcast along with good friend Sam Diamond ( I thought the "Sam-a-rama" name would be perfect for it). It'll be a pilot show, as we'll be figuring out what works and what doesn't by, hopefully, the next show. But I can say it will be comedy-talk. Plus, I think I want to take letters from folks. So, here's what you do. Send me an email. Ask anything and we'll try and answer it the best we can. Your letter could be heard on the very first podcast. Just drop a line to Samjohnson@gmail.com before April 3rd. The podcast will be up and online the week after. So, send those letters in, kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home