Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Thursday, March 23, 2006

"Oh my God...They Killed Chef!"


So, did you see the season premier of "South Park" on Wednesday night? I didn't, 'cause I don't have cable. But, I do have broadband and I found it on You Tube. I'm tellin' you, they are gonna crack down on that site really soon, so if you're looking for, say, any thing by E.L.O., you b etter get there now before somebody starts screaming "copywrite!" But, I digress...

I thought the episode was possibly the best that Matt Parker and Trey Stone was the best they've ever done in the ten years of the show. Even using the new Hollywood trick of using old voice tracks of Isaac Hayes from previous shows to still have Chef for one more show, edits and all. Of course, the kids realize that Chef sounds a little different and that all due to The Super Adventure Club. That fruity little club scrambled the man's brain, it seems.

I won't go into further details about the show. I'll let you watch it. But, I will say that Chef dies, and it ain't pretty. But, I will share with you the eulogy, which was quite touching and showed that no matter what, the boys still loved Chef. We all will, no matter what. "Some of us feel hurt and confused that he seemed to turn his back on us," says Kyle. "But we can't let the events of the last week take away our memories of how much Chef made us smile. ...




Goodbye, Jerome Macelroy. Thanks for all the good lovin', salsbery steak and buttered noodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home