Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Fixin' A Hole...AGAIN

I've been feelin' kinda funky the past few days thanks to the dialysis, so posting has been kinda slow. I feel bad when I don't get to put something down, but I gotta rest up to even try to get here. So, please don't hate, as the kids say. It's a kidney thing.

While I do have time here, I'll be updating the blogroll again and making some additions. I'm looking for new blogs and sites to add to it, jusat to broaden my mind and hook folks to others out there. If you've got a site that I can add to it, let me know in the comments. Oh, and one more thing...
G.G.B.D. is coming, February 25th. Are you Goth enough for it yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home