Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Monday, February 13, 2006

Another Valentine's Day


Yes, St Valentine's Day is upon us, SO....

Happy forgetting that it's Tuesday and she reminds you later that night so you say you have to go to the gas station for a moment so you run out of the house before she even asked why are you getting gas at 11:30 at night and you run off to a 24 hour Wal-Mart to see if they happen to have flowers, candy and a teddy bear, but all they have is plastic lilies, Skittles and a Furby, so you wind up getting it to stay out of trouble, but you wind up in deep anyway for even leaving the house at 11:30 because she knows you forgot it and it wouldn't have mattered if you had just given her a kiss and told her "I love you", but you had to run out of the house like Homer Simpson on a frosted donut run Day.

In all seriousness, I hope yours is well and Dan Cupid was good to you. As for me, mine is in Australia in a fifteen and half hour time zone ahead of me, so she's already gotten her cards from me. For those of you who still think of Karen as a fictional person, ladies and gentlemen, for the first and only time here on this very site, here's my sweetheart from Down Unda... That's right, fellas. She is real. Not a made up girlfriend from high school. I must be in love. Hell, I don't even want to get into the fact that I AM CALLING AUSTRALIA ALL THE TIME AND UP TILL LORD KNOWS WHEN ONLINE TALKING TO HER. But, it's the happiest I've been in a loooong time thanks to her. So, Happy V-Day, kid. And to all of you, Happy V-Day to you.

I'm gonna go before I get all mushy here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's ugly as hell.

9:39 AM  
Anonymous davek1979 said...

Nothing a good plastic surgeon wouldn't mend...

4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home