Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Reason # 480 of Why I Love Radio


Let me the first to say, I am as modest and as humble as any other guyI don't do the whole macho guy thing and don't think of myself as great looking, but Saturday was a great day for me. Dialysis went well, then I had run off to work on the radio as soon as I was don't I have no idea how I have the strength to do it, but I do and tonight I'm glad I did. Damn glad. First up, I got an email from one of the lovely ladies who'll be on the 2006 Rock Babe Calender for one of the stations I work for, I-95. Her name is Rachelle. That's her there on your right. Hot, ain't she? Well, she wanted to know if she could hang out with me tonight on the air so she could help push the fact that the calender girls will be live at Coach's Corner here in town for a calender signing coming up this week. Well, I ain't as stupid as I look. She stopped by, we chatted on the air and had a great time. By the way, she's married to an Army Ranger and has two kids. Is that cool or what? Yes, she is.


But wait...I'M NOT DONE YET.



Now this here, to your left, is rapper Remy Ma. She's a part of Fat Joe's Terror Squad. Perhaps you heard her all over the radio last year with the smash, "Lean Back". She's got a solo album coming Febuary 7th called "There's Something About Remy" and her video for her new single, "Contagious" is hot. And yes, I met her tonight, too. It was funny because at one point, as I gave Rachelle a tour of the stations, Remy happened to be doing a promotion thing on E-93, saw us and waved. Rachelle waved back. Isn't there like, something Einstein said about having two smokin' hot women in the same vicinity could open up a wormhole or something? After Rachelle left, I got to hang with Remy while she did some drops for the E-93 dj's, including two for me. I'll let you hear 'em soon, but they are fantastic. I even got a couple of autographed photos and a hug for her. To be fair, I hugged Rachelle as well. I'm a open guy and I love everyone, really. But most of all, I love radio. Because if it wasn't for Mr. Marconi inventing it, I would have never gotten the chance to hang with two of the hottest women in the world. I may never get this lucky as I did tonight. But, that's good enough for me.
Oh, and fellas...DON'T HATE THE PLAYA, HATE THE GAME. 'Cause real recognizes real, y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home