Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Oh, Boy...A Meme!

Okay, this was a little tough on me, but it had to be done. Brent hit me with this one...

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don't search around and look for the 'coolest" book you can find. Do what's actually next to you.

Since I don't have books in the room but a few comics (Hah! Buncha pervs! You though it was gonna be girlie mags, didn't cha?), Iwent into my spare room where I keep some of my other books, closed my eyes and grabbed Essential Avengers Vol. 4, which collects the comics from the early seventies. I got this, which came from issue 72...

"The Star Spangled Avenger would hardly have done so without a reason, Goliath!"

The was The Vision talking to, of course, Goliath, about Captain America, who can basically do whatever the hell he wants, within reason, as you should know.

Not a great meme here as the laptop is upstairs and the real books are downstairs. I've read some really good stuff lately I'll have to tell you about ("Trailers" by Mark Kneece and Julie Collins, both here in Savannah is a great graphic novel), but the meme gets in the way. I'll shoot this over to Pandora, David and possibly Kevin, as he hates this stuff and I have become the Simon Lebon to his Neil Tennant. He'll get that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home