Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Friday, January 20, 2006

In Support Of National Gorilla Suit Day

"Yes, I know National Gorilla Suit Day is almost upon us. And may I say, I resent the "political correctness" war on National Gorilla Suit Day that is forcing people to say, "Merry Primate Or Other Animal Costume Of Your Choice Day." Why, just the other day, I heard about a classroom in East Moline, Illinois that is planning to put on a National Gorilla Suit Day pageant on January 31 but the principal is refusing to allow the children to dress in gorilla suits or even to eat bananas. My God, what is the world coming to? I'm going to wish all of you a Happy National Gorilla Suit Day no matter what anyone says."

Mark Evanier, 1/2006

We must support Mark on this. We just must.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home