Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Friday, January 27, 2006

Headin' Down To Smallville To Meet Some Friends Of Mine...

Just so you know, there's spoliers here for last night's "Smallville". so watch out.

I'll make it brief. I haven't seen much of the show, since the WB only runs on cable and I don't have it as of now, but I have caught a handfull of episodes this season. What I saw last night was one of the best, if not the best. I know most of you don't watch the show, but being the Superman fan that I am, I do have high expectaions for the show to keep the legacy moving, and it did with the death of Johnathan Kent. It took more from the first film however than it does from the comic, as Pa is still alive and healthy and kinda looking like John Schneider these days than Ed Asner, which is a kinda tribute to the actor playing him. it you also noticed from the films, there were a few hints dropped in, like the crystals, and Chloe's point after Clark told her what was going on of turing the Earth on it's axis to change time.

In all, I think the show, in it's fifth season still holds well and could run possibly two more, if done right. I hope that The CW thinks about that when working on the fall schedule. I also hope that they'll be on a local affiliate when it all kicks in if I don't have my cable back by then.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home