Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Angel and The Ape

If there's onbe thing guys like, it's monkeys. And chicks. And robots. And big cars. And robot monkey what drive big cars. And chicks who are robots who has a monkey what drives a big car. Etc, etc,etc...

So, I took myself to see "King Kong", as a treat, since it has at least two of the aformentioned. I thought it was a great movie, even for the three and a half hours, counting in the trailers and commercials. It's filled with action and lever lets up, but it has the tenderness to keep your date from complaining that there's too many monkeys in the movie. The only problem I had was during the scene in the Empire State Building when, even though I know how the film ends (and I don't wanna spoil it for you, so I won't tell), they were way frickin' high and I started to get vertigo. I'm sitting in a seat and getting dizzy as hell watching Naomi Watts getting slung around by a CGI pixel and get loopy. It was a good loopy, though and enjoyed every minute of it. All this needed was a '69 Dodge Charger with a hemi, and this movie would have really rocked!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home