Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Some Decisions

I have to call a Real Estate salesmen today. Actually, two. One, because I may not be able to get the place I want due to having to cover for bills AGAIN (Thank you, roomies. May you get everything...), and two, another would like to do a fund raiser. Interesting...I'll get back to you on that.

I was thinking of a couple of things for the site and I need your imput. I'm thinking on taking on more advertising here, ala Google. I originally had the Radio Spirits and the Amazon link here, hoping that folks would check it out, and I could get some extra money somehow for the fund, but no luck. So, should I add more? And if I do, what are the good ones that should go here that work well and don't conflict with coming here? Please let me know soon, will ya?

Also, since it's Sweeps month, I've decided to tell a story I've held back on for some time. It's pretty long and will be broken down in chapters. I've held off on it, but I couldn't really come up with anything lately, so it came down to the trump card. So, if dialysis goes well today, tonight you will see the first chapter of...

"Sam Plays 'Wheel Of Fourtune'"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home