Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I'm Still Awake

I have been up for quite awhile now. Wel, it's more like I'll finally fall asleep, only to wake up thrity minutes later and be awake for hours. I shouldn't even be posting, but I wanted to let you know I'm okay so far, just very tired. Three things before I split...

The medicine I took for my anxiety is Lorazapam. One of the side effects is insomnia. No more of that.

Do you miss video games like Altered Beast? Dig Dug? Double Dragon? Here's a place that has almost Every Video Game for the Game Boy, NES, Sega Master System, even ol' school arcade that you can play on your computer! (If you have Java) CWCD (Credit Where Credit's Due)

Pandora's celebrating three years on her blog. YAY!

I'm gonna try to fall asleep again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home