Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Friday, October 15, 2004

Time For The Weekend...

I can't stay long, as it's Friday night and I gotta step, so a few quick ones. To Dave Hewitt, all is forgiven. To Pandora, yes, it's all NBC's fault for Last Comic Standing this time around and they know it. To Monkey, love the new banner, baby! To the comic fans, Judd Winnick has done a good job on "Green Arrow". I know his support of AIDS help and research will help in gradually growing Mia as a character (more on this later, Sam Fans!) To David, I know who one of those quotes comes from! And, to you deear reader, do have a great weekend. Don't forget, I'm playing Answer Man this weekend. If you have ANY questions you want to ask me, go for it. don't leave me having, as I'll need something to do on Sunday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pandora said...

Here's a question for you, my friend.

You have told us some of what it was like when you were growing up....your family life, etc. But what were your dreams when you were young? When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? What kind of a child were you...were you a good kid?

Have a good Sunday!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home