Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Monday, October 25, 2004

Oh, Montana!

I've noticed something as of recent. I have the entire state of Montana reading this blog.

If you check out the first audiopost, there are no more than SIX Montanians or Montaninites or or however they call themselves (Please, this isn't an insult. I just don't know what to call a person living in Montana) leaving a post. It's kinda cool, really. I mean, knowing that there're loads of folks out there checking you out. But, a STATE?

So, would I ever move to Montana? Well, I would like to visit there one day, before winter kicks in. There's lots of wonderful land out there and I'd love to get a horse and ride some it. But, gimmie my hometown of Savannah, Ga. It's just like me: Not too big and kinda loud but good lookin' nonetheless. Maybe one day, I'll be able to take that trip and my friends there in Montana will welcome me there. They're more than welcome to stop by my place and I'll be happy to go to The Lady & Son's Restaraunt with them anytime.

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Monkey said...

We're "Montanans" - although I'm a new one - I'm originally from your neck of the woods - born in GA and raised in the Carolinas.
You do have a following here in this beautiful state - and so if you're ever just passing through you've got many places to stay - we'd love to have you! (I speak for all Montanans I think!)

Have a great day RSJ!

10:06 AM  
Blogger david said...

Sam, it's true -- we Montanans will welcome you with open arms -- heck, maybe you can do a "remote" week for your radio gig -- "The Real Sam Johnson broadcasting LIVE from Big Sky Country!"

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home