Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Monday, October 18, 2004

must type...post

i'm typing this wat because i have a bad cold that's got me in bed, plus i had a flu shot. if you're a kidney patient, or if you have a bad immune system, you get your shot before others. sorry folks. what gets me about me being sick is that this is my 300th post and i wanna celebrate, but i can't. i'm typing with one left finger now and i'm right handed. that's how bad i feel now. i got great news today too, but i'm too dang ill to talk about it. maybe tomorrow...

i'm going to pass out now. night.

2 Comments:

Blogger david said...

Hang in there, Sam -- get well soon!

6:32 AM  
Blogger Monkey said...

Awww man - this is terrible!
Happy 300th post my friend and please get well SOON!!!!

Monkey (AKA The White Sam Johnson)

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home