Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Let's Turn Up The Houselites...

My mind hurts after watching the debates tonight. It could be the matching suits. So, figured I'd make it easy on you tonight. So, I thought it would be cool to answer somew questions you may have. So, here we go...


Oh...We don't have any questions. Well, Kevin answered questions at his site. Here's how he did it. And please, ask away. I don't want to look like a doofus and noone asks. ALthough, I have a feeling that that will happen.

OH, YEAH...Don't be the only person to ask either. ASK LOTS OF QUESTIONS. Just beacause I have a feeling of brain block coming.

2 Comments:

Blogger Monkey said...

What is your favorite food Sam?

Tell us about something you did once in your life that you regret more than anything else - something so bad you'd go back in time to rectify it?

What exactly is on your computer desk right now - and WHY?

Have you ever shoplifted?

9:31 AM  
Blogger Kevin Church said...

You stole this from me! I will sue you like...uh...um...anyway...

Top 5 pop songs ever?

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home