Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

"Let's go...While we're young."

" I went to the doctor, you know him...Dr. Vinnie Boombatz! He told me I had six months to live. I said I want a second opinion. He said, "Ahh, you're ugly, too."

Rodney Dangerfield was one of the funniest guys out there, even thiough it took a while for him to be a hit. I mean, Caddyshack came out in, what, 1980? He'd been on Carson time and again before that. But it teaches you, if you have patience, things will come your way.

He deserves all the fame in the world. He got it. In my opinion, he taught me to be a smart ass. Thank you, Rodney. You made the A-list. Thanks for the heads up, Dave.

Why do I feel like I lost my favorite uncle now?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack's Shack said...

Rodney was cool. I always enjoyed his stuff.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home