Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Saturday, October 23, 2004

I'm Nervous

It's one more day until The Real Sam Johnson Show on WEAS FM Sunday from 4-8 pm. I haven't done radio in four years, which means I'm starting from scratch. It's not a talk show, but I'll talk phone calls and play requests from time to time. No Lou Rawls, but still good music. I just hope I don't come across as a fuddy duddy who doesn't know what he's talking about.

Like I said, it's not a talk show, so it won't be like the show here, but I will be as funny and topical as I can, while trying to hold on to the core audience. So, if for some reason that you do tune in and it sounds like Bernie Mac, that'll be me. I'll be taping the show and see later if I can post some audio files on the page soon for you guys. Look out, FCC. I've come back to piss you off again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home