Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I'm Kinda Better...

But I still feel bad. Sniffles and all, so I'm getting over it. I'm sorry I forget to tell you that you have to register for free to read the old news story a few posts down, but I do think it's very funny and thought you would like it. I was sick when I told you to read it. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Now, as for that news I was telling you about yesterday. I am a disc jockey again. No just a club DJ, but a FULL BLOWN BROADCASTER ONE MORE TIME. I'll start work at WEAS FM, 93.1 here in Savannah starting this Sunday from 4-8pm. It's a Hip Hop and R&B format, which is cool, since I'll get caught up with the music. Plus, we're talking 100,000 watts o' power, so if you drive down I-95 in the Ga./Fla coast, you can definitly pick it up for hours. So, yeah. The Old Guy's must still have it to get the call from the number one station here in town. I figured I must be gwetting to tired to play the game, but they called me up from the bench to take another swing at the bat.

I think the only thing I need is a radio name. See, since it's Hip Hop and all, I gotta feeling I need to look, umm, what's the word I'm looking for here? Ahh, yes...Hip. So, help me think of a good radio name, folks. Here's some choices:

Sam Bamm
D.J. Sammy
Uncle Sam
The REAL Sam Johnson
Sam Van Damn
George Went

If you can think of a better one, let me know. I tried this thing called The Hip Hop Name Generator and got MC Baby Bastard of the underground, but I don't know if that would go well. Let me know if you get something better.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would go with the Real Sam Johnson and that way it will tie in with the blog. But that's just my suggestion, and I don't know too much about hip hop.

Is the station on the web? Can we actually hear you across the country?

Dave Hewitt

7:35 AM  
Blogger Monkey said...

Glad you're feeling better!
I'm with "The Real Sam Johnson" too!
Because one thing about you Sam - you're REAL!!!

3:08 PM  
Blogger david said...

Way to go, Sam! I vote for The Real Sam Johnson, too -- maybe shorten it to The Real Sam J(ay), to maintain at least a hint of anonymity, perhaps.

And I want to hear you, too!

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home