Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Friday, October 29, 2004

Early In Da Mornin'

It's about ten til five a.m. and I'n still up. Dang "Grudge". But, this is a good thing, kinda. Weas Host a syndicated morning show hosted by Doug Banks and he's in town to do his show live this morning, so if you have the show in your area, you might just hear me. Plus, he's bringing producer/rapper Kanye West with him for a special performance. If you've never heard Kanye, you are missing out on one of the best albums of the year. I'll have photos from the show later, so you can see what I mean. I may not be able to type any posts for the next couple of days, but look for audio updates on the blog coming up. TTFN!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Church said...

Kanye's record is a sublimely produced piece of not-quite-underground Hip Hop. I really like what he did on that one, even with the Chipmunk Vocals. Good golly, he can make a beat pop.

BTW, MORE TEXT LESS AUDIO. I can't be stopping my record everytime I wanna hear your melodious voice, man.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home