Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Monday, October 25, 2004

A Big Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who left comments about the audioblogs. Yes, they will continue and I hope to at least post those at least twice a week. Special thanks go to Dave Hewitt who called me. The sad part is I got his nuber and wanted to talk to him off the air, but I wound up losing the number. I really would like to talk to you soon, Dave. You've been here the longest, I think. So I want to hear your opinions.

Other than that, I've found a great new site. I think it's supposed to be funny. Hell, it better be funny since I came up with it. But, have you ever wondered what some celebs do with their free time? I figured one of these guys would try to look hip and get a blog of their own. Somehow, I think would look something...like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home