Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Sunday, October 17, 2004

As Serious As A Heart Attack

Here's a link to a story the Savannah Morning News did about ME and my health problems about 6 years ago, when I was programming two radio stations, had a nagging wife and a weight issue. The station now stinks without me, the wife is now gone and the weight is coming off. I've never felt better.

Looking back at the story, I had completely forgotten about it until I did a Google for the previous post. I never thought I was that smart or funny then, but I guess I was in 1998. My favorite quote from the story:"I've always had ham in me," he said, explaining the joking spirit that led him to his current career at Cool 98.3 FM, then recognizing his statement's double meaning.

"Which is probably why I had this stroke," he added


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home