Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Thursday, October 28, 2004

And while I'm thinking abut it...

I gotta thank all you folks for checking out those audioblogs. It really makes me feel closer to you guys by going somewhat ''live'' with this thing. Since I started this almost a week ago now though, it seems more folks are picking it up. Pandora, at her site was the first person I was with it, Then, just tonight I noticed that Mike Sterling and The Hulk,err, Kevin had set up accounts as well. Ladies and gentlemen, THE REAL SAM JOHNSON HAS STARTED A REVOULTION! Join us and together we can rule the galaxy! BWAAA-HAAA-HAAA! 'snort'...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Church said...

I only wanted to put my voice on the internets. I did not want to join your revolution. I am busy working, maaaaan.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Mikester said...

Hi Sam! Yeah, I'd been meaning to make an audio post for quite some time now on the particular topic I ended up posting about, since, really, it would only work as an audio post!

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home