Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

A thought

The past few days have been the most laid back in a long time. I've got a girlfriend now, a good gid DJing, bills are caught up. This is good. RIGHT?

I've have more folks tell me that they've never seen me happier than they have before. I guess they've seen me go thru so much crap that it must get boring to see the sam ol' Sam. Personally, I'm tired of the same ol' me too. There are somethings that I did think about today and I came up with a few things...

I am a Metrosexual.

I am Obsessive/Compulsive.

I'm a slob.

I need to quit smoking again.

But...

I have a great sense of humor.

I'm smart.

I can sing anyone under a table.

I don't know where or why this reasoninhg came up, but it just did. Perhaps I just had the timeto think about it today or it's been there the whole time, but there it is. I have become Mr. Zen. So, instead of worrying about what's next, I should just go with the flow. Yeah, that's it. I'm flowin'.

That's all I got for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pandora said...

I agree...you are one of the funniest people I know! I am glad things are going well for you. :-)

8:58 AM  
Blogger david said...

Good stuff, Sam...it's great to know that you're "in the flow" and that Life Is Good right now.

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home