Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

THis is what you get when you make me read newspapers.

From a guy who lives in Georgia., let me just say that he has a point. The party has abandoned Zell Miller. I agree with him that they have become wimps with issues. However, I'm not really happy with Bush, either. He could easily go ahead and make the CIA the thing the world fears the most. The black ops, death before dishonor, don't even think of taking that last cookie, bad ass sonofabitch they hear about. I mean, look at Israel. They have the deadliest team in the world. That should have been and can be us. The War on Terror is an oxymoron anyway.Think about that. We should be manhunting terrorists and take them out quick and quiet like a smoke eater and have wars with countries who screw with our lives. You don't bother us we don't bother you.

I don't talk politics often. I hate to do it. I don't like to impose my political views on anyone. But this election is important to everyone. Like ALL THE OTHERS BEFORE IT. I don't like Kerry because he's too soft. I don't like Bush because he plays too hard. Don't even get me started on Nader. Would someone tell Uncle Ralph that parade's over and the sweepers are coming up to clean the horse poop?

All I'm saying is get out there and support who you think is best. You don't have to vote if you don't want. I don't care 'cause it ain't my business. I will vote as always, but it's goin' to be hard as hell this time around. I want the right thing. But until then, I guess I'm stuck with voting for The Tick or Arthur.

I promise I won't be doing that again for a long time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home