Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Friday, September 10, 2004


This I am most proud of. This is Patricia and Ruben's new baby boy. The cool thing this they weren't expecting him to show up, if you will. What makes it bad is that I HAVE FORGOTTEN THE CHILD'S NAME. So, I've taken to calling him "Oopsey-Daisey". You have as many family mambers as I have, and you'll understand. But as you can see, he does make me very happy. Too bad I can't spoil him like most of my neices and nephews. AND THAT'S THE END! Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger david said...

Too cute, Sam! And what's that I spy on the table -- FAMOUS AMOS -- WOOT! LOVE dem cookies!

11:24 PM  
Blogger Pandora said...

Thanks for the pictures! It was nice to get to meet the family. Love the name "Oopsey-Daisey"! :-)

7:23 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

I guess I should be answering these comments more often, huh?

I don't know what it is with me and kids. I know I want my own and soon. It's a shame I never had any when I was married, but the ex thought I would pay more attention to the kid than her. I'm glad you like the pics, Pandora. Oh, and Dave...They took away the man from his cookies in a shrewd and evil deal, so I will NEVER eat Famous Amos until he's given what he deserves.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home