Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

A Savannah Welcome

I feel lonely.

It's not that. I met someone over the weekend, remember?

It's just that I went to Google to try and see if there was anyone else in Savannah who were doings blogs. Well, I looked. I didn't really find a public one that I actually liked that interested me. I'm sorry to say that alot of folks writing a blog here in town bore the hell out of me. I really shouldn't be saying that, but I couldn't get hooked. Maybe you or somebody else would think it's cool, but not me. At least two were about fashion design. I'm a metrosexual, but I ain't Joan Rivers.

I did find one however that was so up my alley, I gotta give this guy a MAJOR shout out. Ivan G. Shreve, Jr. writes a blog called "Thrilling Days Of Yesteryear", all about Old Time Radio. Personally, I think it's fantastic and a great read if you're a fan of the genre. I'd rather listen to Bob Hope than anything ABC has on their fall schedule this time around. Congrats to you, Ivan. I hope you do a great job. Check him out sometime, will ya?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ivan G. said...

Many, many thanks for the shout-out, Sam...it does my heart good to know that I'm not the only OTR fan here in Savannah (I'm glad I didn't have a bet down on that). Anyway, best of luck to you and this blog--I've enjoyed many a post here.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home