Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Sunday, September 19, 2004

In Da News

Let's do some Kibbles and Bitz today, shall we?

Today is Talk Like A Pirate Day! So, avast matey, or I'll swab the deck with ye! ARRRRGH! I'll keel hawl the lot of Ye! ARRRRGH! Yo ho ho and bottle of Brass Monkey!

You can only do that for so long without getting sick of it before your friends do.

You know now that Oprah gave away cars last week, every television show now has to compete. Tony Danza actually gave away t-shirts on his show the next day. Look for Pax TV shows to give away ponies, "According To Jim" to give free lap dances to the first twenty viewers, and UPN just giving away the network to anyone who can figure out what the hell they're doing.

Speaking of tv, there's an article on Mad TV from Entertainment Weekly that Ain't It Cool picked up on. The arguments continues: Which is better? SNL or Mad TV? Hard call. What do you think?

Ladies and Gentlemen, this could be THE SCARIEST HALLOWEEN COSTUME THIS YEAR.

Movies I want to see this year: Team America: World Police, The Incredibles, Shark Tale, Beyond The Sea, and Ray. You can tell what kind of guy I am from the movies I watch.

Speaking of which, any Chris Walken movie is a good movie. I'll give him a pass for "Kangaroo Jack, though.

In case anyone asks, after a private poll, Lynda Carter is the Sam Johnson Woman of the Month. Sorry,Ruth Buzzi. Maybe next year.

That's all I got. Comment now and I'll be back later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Monkey said...

Great blog today Sam!
That "Wacko Jacko" mask - I gotta have it! :-)
Hilarous!!!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home