Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Sunday, September 26, 2004

I don't WANT to dream of Jeanne

You think the folks in Florida are ticked off due to hurricanes? Live in Savannah, Georgia. See, the way the city sits on the coast, we get winds that come from the northeast. That means they'll push our way, and anything that comes from the Atlantic gets blown off. So far, we've had to deal with hurricanes for the past month and a half. All of them false calls. Now, we gotta deal with Jeanne, which in my opinion, will just give us heavy winds around 25-30 mph and 80 % rain on Monday. Now, not to slight Florida, but this is getting old. They are screwing up my weekend, since I got a phone call while I was asleep Saturday morning from the clinic to come in and do my dialysis on Sunday instead of Monday due to them being chicken. I WAS GOING TO THE MOVIES ON SUNDAY! Damn you, Jeanne and alal you other hurricanes before you.

Stupid weather.

Captain Quack Rubber Duck Quiz

At least I now know I can float. Thanks, Aimee.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

Wahoo... it's an important thing that, as a duck, you can float. Super Hero ducks are cool.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home