Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Friday, September 03, 2004

I Am Going To Dragon*Con And Nothing Can Stop Me!®, Part Deux.

I am only gonna say this one time to anyone here in Savannah hiding from Hurricane Francis.

I SWEAR TO GOD, if you screw up my city while I'm gone, so help me, you'll wish you secceeded from the nation by the time I'm done with you. You heard me, Orlando! Trying to charge folks to come to Savannah. And you, Miami. I don't want any of your crap. If you even think about sneaking someone in or having wild coke parties, I'll beat you back to the stone age. Oh, and tell West Virgina they can't come here this weekend. They know dammed well that there's no hurricane coming their way. They just want to come here and cause trouble.

Ok, are we clear? Great. Now be good. I've taken the keys to the liquor cabinet and blocked the cable so Jackosnville doesn't get too wild. If you have any problems, you know how to reach me. Oh, have I forgotten anything? Good. Alrighty. You kids be good and listen to your Uncle David and Aunt Tiffany, although she may be a bit cranky this weekend. Oh, and keep the music down. The Monkey Cage across the street hates it when you play Clay Aiken at 11. I'm talking to you, Key West.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pandora said...

The Monkey hates it when you play Clay Aiken ANYTIME!
:-)

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home