Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Thursday, September 09, 2004


Hi there. Well, I've got some photos of my family I'd like to share with you. I have more, but I think I'd like to be a bit more private with those. Here's the Johnson/Gordon group+2. I'd use Johnson/Gordon clan, but you know how I feel about that. So clockwise is my brother in law Rubin, I'm not sure of her name but she's a friend of my sister Patricia; Sanda Gant, who's been friends with my sister Patricia for over 30 years, so she's like family; The Aformentioned Patricia Gordon-Goodine, Patrcia's daughter, who's name slips right now, but who sat on the computer the whole time until I we forced her to take a picture; my other niece Alishia; my nephew Darien; my sisiter Gail's son Jonah; my younger brother and former punching bag/sidekick Martin; his lovely wife Kim, who are parents to Darien and Alishia and some fathead. What a reunion. I got banana pudding, which made it all the more special. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Monkey said...

"who are parents to Darien and Alishia and some fathead. " You make the Monke laugh Sam! You usually do! Keep it up friend and I'm enjoying the pictures and seeing the family!

11:06 PM  
Blogger david said...

Ditto what Monkey said -- good to see such a happy family together like that!

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home